THIS WEBSITE has been devised to provide information relating to the business services of Alan Page Media Matters, the trading style of Alan Page, located at Tideswell, Buxton, Derbyshire, SK17 8PF, United Kingdom.
By continuing to browse and otherwise make use of this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following Conditions of Use, which, together with the accompanying Privacy Statement, govern Alan Page’s relationship with you in connection with this website. If you disagree with any part of these Conditions of Use or Privacy Statement, please click away and do not make further use of this website.
Conditions of Use:
• The content of this website is for your general information and guidance only. Content is changed frequently and changes occur without notice.
• There are no warranties or guarantees as to the accuracy, completeness, performance, suitability or timeliness of any information or other material posted on this website. While acknowledging that this information or other material could contain inaccuracies or errors, liability for such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by the laws of England and Wales.
• Any use you may make of information or other material posted on this website shall be entirely at your own risk. It shall be your responsibility to evaluate any products, services or information available through this website in relation to your requirements or situation.
• All business names, trademarks, logos and illustrations referred to or reproduced on this website are recognised and respected.
• This website may include links to other websites and such links are provided for your convenience and do not necessarily constitute a recommendation or endorsement of any kind, nor is any responsibility undertaken for the content of these other websites.
• This website is subject to copyright restrictions which are in the ownership of Alan Page Media Matters. Unauthorised use of this website or reproduction of its content could give rise to claims for damages and might be deemed to be a criminal offence.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising therefrom shall be subject to the jurisdiction and laws of England and Wales.
Privacy Statement & Cookies:
• Alan Page is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected in line with the Data Protection Act of 1998 and any updates or extensions; and in line with the General Data Protection Regulation of 2016 and any updates or extensions.
• Whenever you are asked to supply information, such as name, job title, contact details, demographic data or other personal items, this information shall be for internal record keeping, to enable improvements in services, or to facilitate future contact with you in connection with services, unless you have indicated unwillingness to have such contact made.
• Once sourced or received, your information shall be kept secure in a password-protected central location, with Alan Page as the data controller and protection officer. No unauthorised access or disclosure shall be permitted and the information shall not be sold, leased or distributed to third parties without your permission. A copy of any information held about you, should it exist, shall be supplied on request and the information removed on request.
• Communications over the internet are not secure unless they have been encrypted. This website has a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate which ensures the encryption of data when being transferred.
• This website may include links to other websites. Once you have used any such link to leave this website, information that you provide elsewhere shall not be governed or protected by this Privacy Statement and you should exercise caution in what you might divulge.
• Cookies may be used to monitor traffic to this website and facilitate statistical analysis to help make improvements. No personal visitor information is stored. Nonetheless, you can choose to accept, partially decline, decline or remove such cookies on your device by modifying your web browser settings.Should you have queries concerning these Conditions of Use or the accompanying Privacy Statement, or if you require further information, or to lodge a complaint, you are advised to make contact by telephone or email: see the Contact Details page.